Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Return Of The One That Got Away (And She's With A Friend)

The Prin Mgmt paper was easier than expected. =)

I heard that the MIC-heads have already got the ball rolling for the Jan intake show. Schedules, basic storyline, initial logistics all sorted out, within a week? This bunch is most definitely off to a promising start.

Not that the student advisors will be much of a help this time round. Somehow, we can't find the time to make time for MIC. We all have a lot more pressing matters.

Right, so...the party on Friday, just got a whole lot more interesting. For me, yeah, but mostly for my mate.

You see, I was Facebook-ing when I saw this girl's profile. Turns out, she's the best mate of this other girl who my friend had the major hots for in the past. He was too shy back then, which was a shame cos he could have gotten close had he spoken up more. He does wonder 'what if...' about her.

So, I see that this 1st girl is coming to a party I'm going to this Friday. In fact, all my mates are. And if this girl is going, she's bound to bring her partner-in-crime, who is known to be my friend's desire from the past.

Now, when I told him and he found out, he's freaking out cos they haven't seen each other in ages and he's wondering what she'll say when she sees him.

Hmm, I get to see the 1st girl in person (I heard she looks fly) and I also get to see my friend all panicky when he spots his past desire when we hit the club. Either way, I win. But honestly, I'm more interested to see my mate squirming around trying to catch a sight of his ex-crush and and see him fidget his ass off when he knows that she is around. The friend might be nice, but she's just the eye-candy(I hardly mind!) to the real show.

It is going to be one interesting night, fer sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home