Monday, December 31, 2007

Impatient Buggers

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be asleep but I napped earlier and now I can't sleep.

School starts at 9 tomorrow.

Let's just get the next 7 weeks over and done with. Then I'll be left with 2 years.

It's a half day so I'll be done at 1.

Egad! I just realized that tomorrow is the portfolio discussion for the Macro project. And my group hasn't started on anything at all really.Nothing.

Eh, we'll just wing it. Just for tomorrow of course, not the whole project. I am aiming for an A.

Oh, on the way home today, I saw a man sitting in a cardboard box. Literally. He looked quite happy sitting in it and talking to his friend, with his legs sticking out, sitting in a V-shaped posture.

Mate's coming back from London tomorrow, or rather on rather. The gang and I have no idea if we're really gonna go through with the Soulja Boy prank, we've been talking about doing. I'll only talk about it some other time, depends on whether we go through with it. It's not really a prank, it's just something in the name of stupid fun.

It would have been better if they had just rounded off the year and waited till next year to start the new term but apparently the school administrators are about as patient as attention-deficit-disorder (ADD) kids who overdosed on caffeine.

Ah well, since they're so eager. Why deny them? I won't kick up a fuss. I'll just go and do what I'm supposed to do quietly, save for the odd groan of disdain every now and then.

7 more weeks. I'll be counting down. It begins now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home