Monday, January 14, 2008

I Want John Nash As My Best Friend

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

Why am I so reluctant and dare I say, afraid when it comes to Business Statistics.

It doesn't help that I'm already so despondent when the idea of doing Stats pop into my head, I get frustrated easily with the numbers.

I've always bred this stigma towards numbers ever since I was young and I've got to cure it somehow.

I have to sit down and keep doing questions over and over again and not only that, I've got to get them right. No point in doing so many but end up getting them wrong and not doing anything about it.

I wish someone with lots of patience could sit next to me and tell me where I went wrong when I do go wrong.

I wish my best friend was a mathematician.

Before I went to post this, I felt like giving up. But I think now, I'm ready for another go at it.

I know I can ask for help. There is someone. But I feel like I've troubled that person enough.

It's not my ego. If it calls for dramatics, I'll provide by getting down on my hands and knees (for numbers? who would have thought huh?)

I really just feel that I really have troubled that person enough and that's already on top of their busy life.

I'm gonna try to sit through tonight and finish what I have to finish and do it well.

Even though I still want to attend an early lecture tomorrow.

Goddamnit. I'm gonna act like it's prison. I'm gonna make Biz Stats my bitch. Well, at least the 'Sampling Methods' & the 'Central Limit Theorem'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home