Monday, January 21, 2008

Sports-Centered

Mugging for stats, stopping now. Will continue later on at night.

Been missing the Australian Open 2008. =(

Missed watching Novak Djokovic play Lleyton Hewitt. Making it a point to be at home tomorrow when Maria Sharapova plays 1st seed Justine Henin.

It's the most accessible Open tournament but I'm missing it. I remember the times around 2004 when I used to follow every round and also the time when I used to get up at around 3 in the morning to watch the US Open.

I used to rate tennis very highly a few years ago. I still watch out for results but it's been ages since I've sat through a match.

All this while, Federer's still the man on top. Talk about staying power.

If I wanna be back by 4 tomorrow, it means I'll only be going for the POM lecture on Wednesday at 11 instead of Tuesday.

I hope it's the same guy lecturing. He was my tutor last time and he's a nice guy.

There's another show at the Substation this Saturday but I don't know if I'm going. I wanna go but it depends on how keen I feel.

Maybe I wanna do something different having already gone to a show last weekend at Ngee Ann.

We'll see.

I just found out that Step Up 2 will only be shown here around March 13 instead of February like I expected. Dang. Will have to wait to see how new up-and-comer Briana Evigan is compared to Jenna Dewan. Oh and RnB star Cassie of 'Me & U' will be in a supporting role as well. Trailer looks promising.

I can't wait for the 2nd quarter of the year to come. That's when my estate will finish it's upgrading process. It's very irritating now cos they're clearing the concrete parapets to make way for floor-to-floor lifts.

No real consequence to me cos I live on the 2nd floor.

Drills and concrete. Not ideal music.

Especially on Saturday mornings when I sleep in till later than usual.

I think Man Utd are in Saudi Arabia tonight participating in a testimonial match for Saudi legend Sami Al-Jaber. I wonder if they're televising the match.

Oh no, a possible distraction for my Biz Stats mugging later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home