Friday, February 01, 2008

Words, A Certain Look, All Have A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi'

Just finished dinner.

Just thought I'd post one before I continue mugging for Sociology again.

Is it possible for words to be some sort of aphrodisiac? I think they can be.

I don't mean words that are used specifically to entice or seduce but rather, the language used by a person.

You are taken by their thoughts and love the way they express those thoughts.

It doesn't mean that you have to fancy the person or anything, you could just like the way they think.

An intellectual connection.

My mate tells me he doesn't think it's weird and I think he's right. A nice change to be caught by someone's thoughts and not their looks first.

By the way, this is an extension of the topic that I ended with on the previous post. This is just me having more thoughts on it.

For some reason, my blog song is loading slower than usual, at least in my browser.

But I'd thought I tell those who are interested to download this mixtape here

It's got some real kick ass tracks, sampling from some nice songs. Especially this song on my
blog.25 tracks in total. 1 minute and a half on average per track.

I think those who like good RnB and hip hop will really like it. Check it out, no harm right?

Day Diz is the rapper's name. He's from Austria and he came down to Singapore in 2007 for a tour.

Damn, I wish I had known about him then. I would definitely have gone down to seen him.

Oh, it turns out that girls in braces aren't too bad. Not that I thought they they were bad, I just never noticed them.There's a cute aura about them, especially if they have the right look.

Haha. I know, way random.

Maybe it's a mistake to use the plural form, maybe it's just this one particular person.

It's just some one I know, though not too well. Obviously she's a girl. I wouldn't be saying a dude with braces had a cute aura about them now would I?

This one is an unrelated to the one with the wonderful words I talked about above.

Just one of my numerous random little thoughts that entertain me while I'm daydreaming during (certain) lectures.

Oh, and I know people know he is, but I've never told anyone what I thought of Robin Thicke as an artiste.

I think he's kick ass. His songs are made to woo girls. Not that I have any to woo at the moment but if I did and I had feelings I didn't know how to express, I might use a Robin Thicke song to help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home