Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spy Experiment

I'm supposed to be revising for my Sociology main test on Saturday but still I'm swamped, dealing with project(s). There's still Socio but that's all right. I'm mainly talking about Prin Mgt's 2nd mode of presentation. I have to come up with the short script which is very much a hassle.

The vacation is coming up and I'm looking to get a job at Times, Kinokuniya or Borders.

I bought The Great Spy Experiment's album on Monday. Good album and I mean it; with it's Brit-rocked,psychedelic, power-trip tracks.

But I say that they're just 'The Good Spy Experiment'. They're better 'live'. In fact, they're 'Great'.

Standout tracks include 'Dance With Me', 'The Great Decay and the titular track, 'Flower Show Riots'.

4 out of 5 stars. An excellent effort by a local band, increasing in fame and mainstream popularity.

They still haven't forgotten the underground though, with their incessant gigging at different events.

Shit, my eyelids are drooping. And the script for the roleplay is still bare.

There's something about you I adore
Yeah you are the one that I keep wanting more and more
Hopelessly, endlessly, honestly
Hopelessly, endlessly, possibly
So come on please tell me your name again
The hours that I spend in your eyes
This feeling in my pants I can't disguise
Oh my
I won't forget again
You are my only friend

'Miss Kensington' - The Great Spy Experiment

How poignant. Slightly lewd for my taste though. Haha.(4th last line)

I guess I'll call you Miss Kensington for now....that'll do.

I better go off now.

I know, not much in today's post. Too little time. I just wanted to post the above lyrics. Maybe when the weekend rolls around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home