Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Lure Of Words And Their Meanings

I almost dreaded coming online when I got home today.

I didn't feel like facing the bothersome project pieces that I needed to do.

It's just one more day. By 6pm tomorrow, it'll all be over.

Current blog song is from a mixtape. It samples Eminem's 'When I'm Gone'. Word for word, especially the 2nd set of verses, it describes how I feel or once felt. The whole song does. Listen, if you're bothered to, and you will know why I feel the way I feel about this song.

It doesn't matter cos on it's own right, I usually identify with this kind of song anyway.

And I still have to find a way to magically cram all those Sociological theories into my noggin for Saturday morning's final Socio assessment.

I went for today's Socio revision lecture. They're easy to grasp but Father Time isn't a friend of mine at the moment.

I think I'm really gonna jump to social sciences for my degree studies. Really, really. Might not stick around biz after TP.

Sociology? I've thought about it. Maybe still political science.

Till then, I have to focus on Sociology the elective first.

Granted of course, I do well enough. But that's a long story and a story in progress at that. One which I do not wish to visit again for the time being.

To end,

I wish I had another chance to run into you again. If God allowed, we could make an intellectual connection and I simply love those. Maybe we could talk for hours on end.

Maybe, who knows.

; blithe:
1.joyous, merry, or gay in disposition; glad; cheerful: Everyone loved her for her blithe spirit.
2.without thought or regard; carefree; heedless: a blithe indifference to anyone's feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home