Sunday, February 03, 2008

Claustrophobic Tendencies

I feel so stifled at home today. I don't know why.

I feel like being outside.

But I also feel like revising or at least doing my tutorials.

So maybe I should do my tutorials outside? But where?

I doubt I'll go anywhere and hang out but if any of my friends have the right plans, I just migh abandon the books for a bit.

Fell asleep rather early yesterday. Was down for the count before midnight. Last thing I remember seeing was the lineups for the Man Utd vs Tottenham game on the telly.

So instead of watching the telly, it ended up watching me sleep.

The Sociology test turned out to be quite all right. I struggled a bit for the 1st 20 minutes but managed to do okay enough to pass up the paper 10 minutes before time.

A decent effort considering I did something I hadn't done for a while. Last minute mugging. I didn't even cover all topics. Tried to make up for it by reading through them. But it turned out all right in the end.

I won't get an A but I have a shot at scoring a B.

Overall grade? Erm, not counting the chickens before they hatch but...I suppose I expect at least a B.

The drain of last minute studying didn't leave me with much in the tank after the test. But I had a last minute MIC meeting to deal with.

We changed the storyline. I think I instigated it. It may be a run of the mill story formula but at least I think it's more interesting at least. The project managers backed me on this so hopefully the story will stay. I do worry that the storyline would be too long though, considering that there is a musical element to the story.

I guess I'll know on Monday. Oh wait, I won't cos I won't be coming. Tuesday then. Only gonna be back from 11 to 1 to brush up on my Bus Stats. I don't actually have to but for my own sake, I NEED to!

Since the Socio test is over, I am actually free on Wednesday cos there aren't anymore Socio lectures but I have to come back for a Prin Mgt make-up lesson, originally scheduled for Thursday.

It's a bother but not too much, cos it'll only take up 2 hours of my time for both days.

It ended at 4-ish. I had to rush home soon after cos my sister forgot her keys (yet again? She's been doing that a lot recently).

I contemplated heading out again soon after but considering how I would have practically been sleepwalking if I did, I put the kibosh on that idea. I decided to stay put and wait for the Man Utd game to start (a pointless wait in the end!).

The fact that projects are done or just about done is a big monkey off everyone's back. Most of us have already crossed the finish line for this race and now it's on to another...the end of semester
exams.

Now would be a good time to start mugging and I hope to start real soon so as to be able to pace myself through the revision.

Not much on for this coming week. Online lectures, coming back to school for a bit, a few hours of studying and a MIC meeting or two.

Okay, maybe I do have some things to do. Not TOO much but there should be more on my plate as the week goes by.

Off to take my very late shower and start my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home