Friday, February 29, 2008

Kaba Modern

It's late (or early, depending on how you look at it) but I just have to post this up before I forget.

It's Youtube clips of a nice show that hasn't hit local shores yet.

'America's Best Dance Crew'. More street and more hip-hop oriented than 'So You Think You Can Dance?' Randy Jackson of American idol fame fronts the producing credits as the most famous out of a team of producers.

I'm not gonna compare this show to our local version as that would open up another debate and I personally would like to appreciate local creativity,no matter the quality. At least they're trying, yo!

The 'Crew' in the title makes the show stand-out more. It may not be as general as 'So You Think You Can Dance?' and in that sense is restricted. But that's also what gives it uniqueness.

These are of a group called Kaba Modern.


#1


#2


#3



I like the 3rd one the best. But I have to say the opening of the first one is pretty sick too.

Gosh, this reminds me that I've been staving of temptations to watch Step Up 2 online countless times, just so I can have the full experience in the cinema. Wahida says I'm her date for that so thank goodness that I have someone to go with. Otherwise, I probably would have succumbed to watching it online a while ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home