Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Empty Without What Was There Before

I'm wondering how it is that I'm hearing Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" playing ubiquitously, all over the airwaves and MTV.

I could have sworn I heard it way, way back. Like at least a year ago. At least, probably more.And I didn't just hear it, it was one of my favorites back then.

Pretty late release if it was from the latest album.

French today was c'est magnifique. It was fun. I had to go today cos I would miss tomorrow's lecture due to the CCA Roadshow.

To be honest, I feel like I've had to put on more of a facade than usual, hiding the real me from the world. There's an empty feeling that I have and I've fought like hell to get it back to the way it was. There is a certain cause but it can't be revealed her.

No worries, it's not the kind that will make me hide in a dark corner of the house, sobbing non-stop and slashing my wrists.

I've got far better things to do than that.

But it does feel sucky. Too many unanswered questions. A hard fight to hold on to feelings that don't benefit me. Yet I deem it necessary...

I've been popping Tic-tacs like they're going out of style. Much like Michael Cera's character in Juno.

2nd day of class was a right bore.

Save for French, Managing Business Systems (MBS) and Basic Entrepreneurship (Ent) were 3 hours of nothing.

I predict that MBS is going to be a drag. But somehow I've got to try and do the best I can.

As for Ent, hopefully I can recycle stuff from past projects.

The new class has been all, with nice enough people. The guys in the class are quite easygoing, that helps; if the guys in the class are all right. Talked to a couple of the girls too, they seem cool as well.

With a lot of the class in or stretching till the afternoon, I totally can't think about a day where I finish early and have lots of the day to go.

And goddamnit, I keep forgetting to cash in my EAGLES Award cheque. The faster I do that, the faster I can go get a new phone.

My head says I should get the Sony Ericsson W890i (familiarity, ease of use, better camera, more space) but the devil is tempting me to buy the Samsung i450 (unique design, touch wheel feature, BANG & OLUFSEN speakers!)

"So here I am, with my thoughts of you and this world I've left for me"

"Leave The Memories Alone" by Fuel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home