Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ride Writes

"Undying Love"

As he lay there, with the last remnants of life seeping out of his wracked body, he could not help but to break out into a smile. For it was now, in the darkest of moments, was where he was allowed one last indulgence. One that was perhaps the sweetest of them all.


Through the blinding pain, he could just make out her lovely form. He also realized that his head was cradled snugly on her bended knee.

She was sobbing, the tears cascading down her soft, pillowy cheeks. He didn't like that. He didn't like to see her hurt at all. Not even the slightest bit. He wanted to tell her to stop crying. He tried to raise his hand to wipe away her tears, tried to tell her to be still so they could enjoy the moment but nothing happened. His hand did not budge and his voice had gone. So she continued.

"If only you could hear me," he thought.

He wanted to tell her that he was smiling because God had granted his wish. In his final moments, God allowed her to come to him to share a few precious seconds together.He was smiling because of her.Nothing else mattered, not even the searing pain.

Had he been able to choose the way to leave this world, he would not have plumped for anything else. This was perfect. He loved being next to her, around her. He knew he could never have her. But that never stopped him from being true in his ways towards her, even if he had to endure the pain of unrequited fondness.

Just like she always did, she brought a smile to his face and also to his heart. She had done so when God decided let her into his life and it had remained that way, always, even now. He passed with a sense of joy and contentment. His only regret was that she had to feel pain and hurt because of it.If he could, he probably would change that too. He might be gone, but he knew his love for her would never go.

"Goodbye, my everything"

That came into my head on the taxi ride back home. It just came, I wasn't really thinking of anything.

I was sick in the morning. But I decided to come to school, even after a visit to the doctor's. I didn't wanna miss out on lessons.Or else I would miss too much. Went to the library to watch a movie during my break. Based on the true story on how the US soccer team beat England 1-0.

I wish Ryan Cabrera would come up with a new album full of ballads. Not award-winning material maybe, similar to his previous works. But just like his previous works, inspiring to me.

Going to be a busy weekend yo.

I like.

The title race is going down to the wire.

Bring on the final weekend. United for the title. And the Champions League as well, though fingers are crossed on that 2nd one.

I just realized what I want for my 21st birthday this year. It'll probably never happen.

It's nothing materialistic. But it's not something intangible like more good luck either. I can happen. It can be made to happen. But it probably won't.

So I'll end it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home