Saturday, July 05, 2008

Too Tired To Think Of A Smart Title So Here You Go

It's late I'm tired and I want to be at school bright and early later to do project research but I guess I'm making a post here.

Just came back from watching Hancock. My third movie in as many weeks. It was aight. Nothing spectacular. 7/10. Maybe 7.5, just cos Will Smith was the lead.

I have a test coming up, which I simply have to ace next Saturday, given that I missed the last test.

"I haven't seen you in a while. I kinda miss you. I wonder what's going on with you but you're probably too busy,stressed and excited all at the same time to wonder the same about me. Actually, I wonder if you even do at all. It doesn't matter, it never has. Go on, soon enough the world will see you shine, just like IToo knew it was in you all this while."

They're having offers for volunteers for the upcoming F1 race. Non-paying, but I think it's worth it. Thing is, the race is in September and during the fasting month so the though of standing in the hot sun from Thursday's practice session right through to race day on Sunday suddenly isn't that attractive.

I'd better get some shuteye while I still can. Hopefully my dreams will be better than my morbid reality. It's fine by me cos I admittedly have the nature of a dreamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home