Sunday, June 29, 2008

Refreshed

Typing in this post with my new laptop. More relived then anything. Though not buying through the school vendors means that I haven't got M. Office in there and will have to purchase the software.

I wish I had money so I could buy other software, just so I can make this new laptop run better.

What I did this past few weeks, up till now.

- Went for Drama Camp which was pretty aight, just like most school camps are.

- Watched "The Hulk, "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" and "Wanted", in just over 2 weeks.

- Went back to school during the break to meet up with my Psychology project group and tried to do the video for our project. Emphasis on 'tried'.

Basically been hanging out with the mates a lot. A few of them are going in NS soon, with some already in. It's gonna be a whole lot more quiet from now on.

That sucks.

Hopefully I'll hang out with my homegirl at school more, if she ain't too busy, something she always seems to be.

So that puts me nowhere.

What's next?

I think I'm going to be buried in research for the next few weeks. Projects beckon. An absolute bitch.

Oh, when I went to watch Wanted, cabbed with my sis and helped her carry some of her heavy stuff to somewhere, I went ahead to meet the mates and I ran into someone from the past, someone who I have always thought of as very nice and thought of in very pleasant (and clean) ways. I probably don't register much on that person's radar but it was still very nice to run into that person.

Yay, only school on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home