Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Droppin By

I hardly ever post anymore.

A number of reasons but the fact that the laptop screen is only half-functional is a contributing problem as well. It's difficult to see what I'm typing.

Mentally, it's been a tumultuous time.

I've gotten so caught up chasing things in the material world and focusing on a material-centered future that I've forgotten about what really matters, namely love, compassion and faith.

Do pardon me if I sound preachy but at this point I don't really give a damn.

I've been putting on a facade of normalcy when the reality is far from it.

I shan't apologize for sounding preachy again but I am an individual that believes in God and I can only hope He believes in me as well.

I'm not done chasing dreams and goals. I guess I'd rather not focus on the material aspects and instead focus on the ideals that make me feel right when chasing these goals and dreams.

Sometimes, I find that the world can be a big, scary place.

I wish I could go back to being that 9-year old kid who liked to watch the little-known and short-lived show "Two Of A Kind". Haha, yeah I'll say it, I had a phenomenal crush on Mary Kate Olsen. Yeah, the now-anorexically-inclined one. I'm still fond of her. Just a bit.

And I feel all alone, no one by my side at all. All I have is my hope and my faith.

Hopefully it's enough.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll start making regular posts again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home