Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Of You, Less Of Me

Realized that I haven't been updating for a while.

Haven't been doing too great. At times, my conviction and belief in all that is good in this world, has been shot to pieces.

It has not come at a good time with school in full swing. I am very much behind in more than one module.

In less turbulent times, I would have been on top of things like this but I am now just very mentally exhausted.

Much love for my friends who keep me sane.

I'll keep going till my very last breath.

It would have been much easier if you were around more but I am thankful you're still in my life.

The guiding light that stays there despite the increasing encroachment of the depressing darkness.

It says it all, that with every passing test of mettle, you are shining brighter and brighter and I am only faltering.

You shall soon be well-placed to shine again even if it doesn't look that way right now.

Go on, no matter what happens to me, I'll always believe in you.

Caught a screening of "Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay" in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

Funny as hell. Worth a watch for those possibly interested to do so.

At the end of it all, you're pretty much the only thing I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home