Thursday, July 10, 2008

7..6...

The mate's off to NS tomorrow. Good luck to him, but not too down about it. Will be seeing him in two weeks time anyway.

The gang's thinning as one by one, we go off to serve the country.

I've just been to the 4th scriptwriting class today. Hard to imagine, that come 2009. A short play will be staged based on what 10 of us have written. Even harder still, to imagine a 2 hour play in 2010, in conjunction with TP's 20th anniversary, being staged at Audi 1 and all the high and mighty people there to watch it. You might say it's pressure to come up with something good but at this point of of time it's too far away to be anything.

Just realized that I have roughly about 6 weeks left to the exams. Which is pretty short. I arrive at joy and fear. Joy for the fact that it's 7 weeks left to the holidays and of course, 6 weeks left to the exams.

I think I'm starting to get bitten by the soccer bug again. I can't wait to get my hands on the new edition of Football Manager 2009, though it's still a few months away from release.

I've been browsing through lots more vids on YouTube nowadays.

I like this song.

Colby O'Donis ft Akon - What You Got



Laterz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home