Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thunder

I want to get a game on my laptop. Probably something cheap like Hitman, the first one. Just something that can entertain me for a bit.

But, for the coming months, I'd also like to get,

  • Football Manger 2009 (slated for release 31/10/08)
  • T.I.'s newest album, Paper Trail (out 09.09.08)
I really hope to be able to start mugging for the exams soon. Maybe by sometime late next week.

There's this girl, whose name I've been trying to find out for the better part of a year and a half and I'm nowhere close. She's in the same course as me.

I happened to be in the same classroom as her once recently and the teacher that I wanted to see called out her name but at that moment I was focused on noting down equations and I didn't realize till after that the teacher had called out to her.

If only I had listened, I would have known her name now.

Truly a "D'OH!" moment.

I'm not sure if this is already playing on local airwaves (cos I don't really listen to local radio) but I like this song.I couldn't find an embeddable version of the video so I took this really nice self-made video that has very nice pictures that fit the song.

Boys Like Girls - Thunder




Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home