Sunday, July 27, 2008

Keep On Keeping On

I actually started on this post a week ago.

I guess I've been too busy/lazy to finish it, but I decided to use it again as it's still very applicable.

It looks like another week of staggered little deadlines, sandwiched in between two drama sessions. Pretty much the same way it's been for the past month.

And thanks to Nareeza giving me some seaweed chips, I've been wanting McDonald's to bring back it's seaweed shaker fries.

I remember when they had it. Some days, I used to get an extra order of large fries just cos I wanted more of the seaweed-flavoured fries. It's weird though, I don''t actually eat the seaweed slices that they sell at the corner stores cos I find the smell I bit too strong. But apparently, I like 'em fine on fries.

The pre-installed trial for Microsoft Office on my laptop has just expired and I've got no cash to go and get the full version.

Not till tomorrow. That certainly puts me in a spot of bother, considering the amount of typed work I still have to get done.

Rihanna's Take A Bow (and its various cover versions) seems to be a popular song for bloggers to put on their blog. I've come across at least 3 blogs with that song. There are more but I just can't be certain of the blogs where I came across the song.

I realized I haven't been out for quite a bit.

For 9 days, I haven't really slacked or met the mates. Thank God for instant messaging.

Slowly, as the hours pass by and deadlines come and go, my project load gets lighter and lighter.

Wait, I think it's more correct if I say "Excruciatingly, the hours pass by..."

There's still a lot to do.

MBS test tomorrow.

HRM Presentation, Wednesday.

French Speaking Test, Thursday.

It's about time to start studying for the exams. It might seem a little early, but I actually need all the time I can get.

Oh, I just remembered, Psychology common test next week. and I'm missing a few chapter's notes. Better go get them tomorrow.

I might seem irresponsible and might be down to poor time management but I think I'm only gonna start focusing on the script for Magus Luna after the projects (except for the Psychology presentation in 2 weeks) are over and done with.

School...damn, that's all I ever talk about. Is my life so devoid of variety that there is nothing else?

The world's a big place that I'd love to explore but at the end of the day, all I want to is to come back to wherever you are.

I'm loving my current blog song.

At the risk of being too direct..

I wish you'd stop hating on yourself. You're much more and much better than you give yourself credit for. I wish you could see what I see in you. I wish you had more reasons to smile cos I don't like to see a dear friend like feeling downbeat. You've got a tenacity and determination that's gotten you farther than all the haters expected you to reach and you've been through so much.

Others might say I make you out to be too perfect but I say that I'm your friend because your imperfections make you who you are and they make your plus points stand out even more.

Whatever happened to the more carefree days that we once knew?

If I could go back, I'd bring you with me and we'll have a ball of a time reliving the memories.


Who's this for?

A friend. Will it been seen? It doesn't matter. I've said my peace and I'm not too bothered about speculation.

This post has a mish-mash of topics of randomness and also topics of particular importance and depth.

Which will end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home