Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crew Crazy

As previously mentioned, I have the new Magus Luna script and even further back, the Psychology project video and Dramatec admin stuff to do as well. Those things are still on my plate.

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting my classmate to do the French speaking test script.

I have to submit my part for the HRM report by Monday. (I must admit that this is probably killing everyone else too)

On Sunday, I'll have to meet my dad to help him with his part-time school stuff.

And something new on my plate, I have to be present for my mates' soccer match as I am tasked with writing match reports and will have to set up a blogspace for the team. It's fun but it's still something on my plate. I must say that writing match reports will be much more fun than HRM reports.

Haha.

Play? It's been ages since I did so properly. I might as well have "retired". And even if I wasn't, I probably couldn't find the time to play. Not with all these things that I have to do.

I've been watching episodes of the 2nd season of America's Best Dance Crew. I think the field is more even with each team having their own strengths and weaknesses. I don't think it's gonna be like last season where it allowed the Jabbawockeez to kill it every week.

You can watch it here. No judges comments, I think. You can still get some of the earlier episodes on YouTube, if they haven't taken it down. I think this user still has some proper vids.

And Jabbawockeez are making appearances everywhere now. Like the BET Awards Show, MTV Movie Awards, MTV Asia Awards (I wanna go see them there!) and also get spots in videos like these. They're really making full use of their 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah, I think they're great but I expect them to fizzle out sooner or later. The usual with reality show winners.

I guess this is my small joy before all the work that I will have to be buried in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home