Friday, July 18, 2008

I Want My Heroine Back

Last Monday, my Magus Luna performance group overhauled the storyline that we had come up with and went with a completely new one. I have to come up with the script but I ain't even able to think of the title. If you take away the fact that I'm one of those guys that don't start work with by thinking of titles first.

But even then, I'm still stuck.

Thank God the project meeting for tomorrow got junked. Not that I really hated it or anything. I would have come, but it's just that had the thing been on tomorrow I would be dead tired by the time the end of drama rolled around at 830pm; having done project work for hours before that.

I can't wait for Heroes to come back in September. I miss Claire Bennet aka Hayden Panettiere. The word round Tinseltown is that real life partner and co-star Milo Ventimiglia is shopping for wedding rings.

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!

I'll try not to begrudge the age gap of her 18 years to his 31 years and they do look cute together but I don't really like the thought of Hayden Panettiere being off the market so early. I mean, c'mon, she's 2 years younger than me, for God's sake!

It's most probably the rumor mill's work again and it's not really true. But if it is, I suppose Milo's looking to tie Hayden down pretty early so she doesn't get away and then marry her in a couple of years.

Lucky bastard, or as the french say...bâtard...

I can't wait for September to roll around.

Not only will Heroes be there but so will Season 4 of Prison Break.

Teevee's gonna be good again.

Especially when Hayden P's oncreen.

Haha.

I did my French online test. 7/10. Bummer! I expected to do better. It was the same score that I got last time.

French speaking test in two weeks. Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home