Saturday, December 06, 2008

Running Round My Mind

I just finished studying a chapter for the midsems next week. Will continue after this.

Geez, I can't seem to even take 4 days. How am I going to survive the upcoming 2 week holiday?

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about surviving to not being able to see something I've been used to seeing this past semester in school.

And to this particular issue, there is this burning question in my mind...am I too late?

Did I even have a chance in the first place? If I did, am I to regret chickening out the last time?

I have an opportunity to try again soon, how do I go about it?

Dreadfully sorry, but as you can see, there are a lot of things on my mind.

I wish I could have an open talk. Real civil and sincere.

I do hope when I do gather the courage to take the opportunity, that there is no backlash of silence, refusal or anger.

Despite what seems to be a spate of natural pessimism from a mate of mine, I can't let others' opinions stop me from doing what I want to do.

I believe that no matter the outcome, whether positive or negative, I can work things out with the other party.

I don't view the world through rose-tinted glasses but I simply believe in the civility, maturity and goodness of the other person.

Am I delusional?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home