Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Nice & Early

Back early from school today. About an hour and fifteen minutes in school on consultations for two projects and then back home.

Something awfully disconcerting about being able to go home as scheduled. The usual reason I stay in school till late would be drama. Even if there's no drama, I usually have friends to distract me from coming home in the daytime.

With drama in a post-show lull, mid-sems coming up and the mates mostly in camp, coming back home is the only option.

Although, I must admit, the 'free' time that comes as a result of this is sort of...liberating.

I intend to put it to good use.

  • Finish off online assignment
  • Study one chapter of my A&P notes, in view of the aforementioned mid-sems
  • Somehow find a copy of Legally Blonde: The Musical
  • Do the same thing for Britney Spears' Circus
All this while still pondering about the course of action I should take in my ongoing dilemma.

She's having a good time now. That's good, and I MEAN IT. I did say, her happiness is all that matters.

After all, Ja Rule once said, Pain Is Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home