Saturday, December 13, 2008

As I Turn The Page To Start A New Chapter, I Reminisce How This Last One Was Probably My Favourite

The term tests are over. Didn't go as well I'd hoped but I'll survive.

My reward for that was to have my allergies pay me a visit. There's still here as I sit, typing this out. A lousy start to the weekend. Hopefully, the United game will cheer me up later.

There's not been much for me to cheer about this past week. In fact, given the way things went, my spirit should be crushed and ripped through shreds. It probably has been, the first few days. I think the reason why I sound all logical here is that I've been worn down to a sedated state.

Am I still hurting? At times, yes. But I knew this was coming. I've been as prepared one can be for these kind of things.

There is a slight glimmer of hope within me but that is often overshadowed by uncertainty, disappointment and despair.

There is still a talk that is supposed to come, for the sake of closure. I'm sorta looking forward to it.

I've been wasting a lot of time on Facebook. Particularly on Pet Society and Geo Challenge. It's addictive as hell!

This weekend I'm taking a brief respite before returning for the projects.

I want to buy a new book. Been ages since I've had a good read.

So here I am. Wishing my past all the best as I always have wanted for them. Looking to the future with trepidation with nothing more than a small vial of hope to hold on to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home