Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Audio Bites

Thanks to my dumbass mate, I can't get Singh Is Kinng (sic) outta my head. It does have a little of an OG (Old Gangsta') feel to it, with Snoop D O Double G guesting on the track. The beat is what gets me.

Been downloading lots of music this past few days. Not using filesharing or torrents. =)

From classic Frank Sinatra to Hannah Montana, timeless classic and sound of the times, not difficult to figure which is which.

I was just wondering who my favourite rappers were and I came up with this;

1. T.I.
2. Lupe Fiasco
3. Lil' Wayne
4. Kanye West
5.The Game

I'm not saying they are the top or anything but I just like listening to them. It's a current list, not an all time one.

I don't really know what to make of the following yet but....

Hayden Panettiere - Wake Up Call



I like the song, I think it's a decent attempt to sound different. At least better than Ali Lohan's single. Ali (Aliana) Lohan is the younger sister of a more (in)famous Lohan.

She looks a bit like Jessica Simpson in the video and the song seems to have almost the same vibe as No Doubt's Underneath It All.

DAMN, come to think of it, the song does sound dangerously close to Paris Hilton's "Stars Are Blind".

She does slip into Paris' voice at times but it differs enough for me to save her.

As for the video...it could be better but she does look good, especially with black hair. What? You did not expect me to dislike a video that has Hayden Panettiere in it, did you?

Actually, the song might actually be rubbish and maybe I'm blinded by my preference for anything HayP related.

Gym Class Heroes have a very likeable single out, Cookie Jar ft The Dream. Dream rips off T-Pain too much for me but I still like the song.



Another cheeky song by GCH.

Lastly, Neyo's back with another one, "Miss Independent" Does this dude EVER stop working? It seems like he's everywhere all the time.

No video yet so just listen to the audio here.

More studying tomorrow, with a little bit of fun.

I'm off to look for more new music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home